How to sell or buy DHA Multan installment file
The results of DHA Multan balloting are almost updated on the website. As of now only 5 Marla residential plots are still to be uploaded. We are hoping that it will be done shortly as well. Firstly if you have been lucky and successful in the balloting, please accept our heartiest congratulations. Now many of you are calling us every day and some of you want to sell the DHA Multan installment file, where as some are interested to buy DHA Multan installment file. While our first response is usually to advise the owners to pay the down payment and get intimation letter from DHA Multan before selling it. However there are a lot of people who are unable to pay the down payment and therefore need to sell it before the down payment. Before continuing further you must first read our analysis of balloted installment files and expected premium.
We felt that a complete strategy needs to be devised to make such a transaction 100% authentic and transparent. We also needed to keep our sellers and buyers safe at all steps during the transaction. Keeping in mind this exact issue we have developed a completely fool proof safe procedure to go about such a transaction step by step.
- Imlaak is ready to act as a facilitator between both the buyer and seller.
- An undertaking/agreement to sell will be signed between both buyer and seller at our office after confirmation of the file from DHA Multan.
- Buyer will make a pay order in favor of seller for an amount equal to 25% of the premium agreed between both.
- The pay order made by seller will be held by imlaak as a guarantee.
- The payment can be handed over to the seller in case he is able to provide reliable personal guarantee & cross cheque in favor of buyer,
- Seller will hand over all documents related to the file including copy of CNIC , original Bank receipt to imlaak etc.
- Seller will also be responsible to hand over the welcome letter sent to him by DHA Multan as soon as he receives it.
- Imlaak will keep both the pay order and the original documents till transfer.
- On the day of down payment, both buyer and seller will enter into a new agreement to sell. Seller will hand over a cross cheque equal to the down payment amount to the buyer, who paid the down payment on his behalf.
- Seller will sign the NDC and any other documents required for transfer of the plot.
- The buyer will also be responsible to pay membership fee or any other misc charges over and above the premium amount to DHA Multan on behalf of the seller.
- In case seller wants to sell the DHA multan installment file now but want to pay down payment by himself. the buyer will pay 2 to 5 Lacs token mutually agreed between both parties.
- Seller will handover a copy of intimation letter as soon as DHA Multan issues it, this can usually take 20 to 30 days after the down payment.
- On the day of transfer the buyer will pay the balance of the premium amount agreed and seller will get the installment file of DHA Multan in favor of the buyer.
- In case buyer back out of the deal at any stage without mutual understanding his earnest money will be forfeited and pay order will be handed over to the seller.
- In case the seller backs out of the deal at any stage without mutual understanding, the buyer can adopt legal options through court and get the file transferred in his favor.
- Imlaak will only facilitate the deal and agreement and will only act as arbitrator or facilitator.
- Imlaak will charge 1 % commission on the complete amount of the installment file(payable in 3 years) plus premium.
This is the most safe method to buy DHA Multan installment file that we can come up with, while keeping both buyer and seller safe. It is also very safe for the seller of DHA Multan installment file as if the buyer backs out of the deal, seller will get the earnest money.
We wish you all the best and safe trading in DHA Multan installment files.
If you are willing to sell your file please contact our sellers agents at following numbers.
Mr, Saqib 0321 4209000
Mr, Umer 0320 8484630
Mr, Arsalan 0322 4112132
Mr, Ali Khan 0300 4241564
Mr, Gulraiz 0320 8556003
If you are a purchaser please contact our buyer agents at :
Mr, Ishfaq 0322 2237332
Miss, Sabeen 0321 4655762
Mr, Hanan 0320 4507887
Miss, Saima 0322 4719134
Investment Consultant and CEO at Imlaak
Mob : +92 333 1717170 ( Whatsapp)