DHA Multan Installment File Ballot Result June 2017
DHA Multan installment file ballot result is expected to be available on DHA Multan website on 5th June 2017 . The balloting was conducted on 31st May in public. Total number of files balloted as per unofficial reports are 9800 as under :
- 5 Marla Residential file 4700
- 8 Marla Residential file 2050
- 10 Marla Residential file 1800
- 1 Kanal Residential file 500
- 2 Kanal Residential file 300
- 4 Marla Commercial file 300
- 8 Marla Commercial file 150
We are receiving hundreds of phone calls every day from the applicants, however we can not confirm the DHA Multan installment file ballot result till they are uploaded on the official website.
This is one of the biggest balloting and huge number of files have been allotted on installment. So far we do not have any confirmation about the number of files allotted in each quota. In my opinion DHA Multan installment files will have a great impact in real estate market overall. It may also impact the sales of installment files in DHA Bahawalpur and DHA Peshawar and you may notice a dip in their premium.
If you look at the number of files in each category, we can clearly make out that trading in smaller files will be more profitable.
Assessment of premium for safe buying in each category
- 5 Marla Residential file 2 to 3 Lacs
- 8 Marla Residential file 3 to 4 Lacs
- 10 Marla Residential file 4 to 6 Lacs
- 1 Kanal Residential file 2 to 3 Lacs
- 2 Kanal Residential file 8 to 11 Lacs
- 4 Marla Commercial file 25 to 30 Lacs
- 8 Marla Commercial file 35 to 40 Lacs
While the market & investors demands may go high, i believe it is irrelevant to buy at a very high premium unless you are looking for long term investment. It is also important that you only purchase the installment files of DHA Multan after the down payment has been made and allotment letter issued by DHA in favor of the owner. Some people may not be able to deposit the initial down payment and will try to sell their files on less premium, however it may be risky if you pay on their behalf and not recommended. Imlaak can help you by facilitating you in such a transaction and how you can sell or buy your Multan DHA installment file.
Market expectation of premium DHA Multan installment file
While the premium will vary on day to day basis, however we can establish a min and max range after down payment as under :
- 5 Marla Residential file 3 to 7 Lacs
- 8 Marla Residential file 5 to 9 Lacs
- 10 Marla Residential file 7 to 11Lacs
- 1 Kanal Residential file 5 to 8 Lacs
- 2 Kanal Residential file 12 to 16 Lacs
- 4 Marla Commercial file 35 to 40 Lacs
- 8 Marla Commercial file 45 to 55 Lacs
Just remember that buying at high premium may not be financially viable for most and is usually just a market hype.
Lets suppose you purchase a 10 Marla installment file of DHA Multan at 10 Lacs premium so you will have to pay following amounts initially :
3.5 Lacs down payment + 10 Lacs premium + 150000 (approx on transfers) = 15 Lacs total initially
15 Lacs initial + 31.5 Lacs installments + 11 Lacs development charges approx = 57.5 Lacs to be paid in 5 years approx
You can apply this formula to know how much each type of file may cost you in 5 years from now. Even if you expect that the 10 Marla plot in DHA Multan will be atleast 70 to 80 Lacs in 5 years , financially you are just adding 13 to 23 Lacs on an investment of 57.5 Lacs in 5 years.
In such a case i believe it is just better to buy a DHA Gujranwala 10 marla file at 30 lacs in cash. Unless you do not have the cash available for buying the said file on cash.
This may not be applicable for 4 Marla commercial file of DHA multan on installment or 8 Marla commercial file on installment as they are worth buying on installment because of the higher price.
- We recommend that you buy DHA Multan installment file on premium only if you wish to keep it long term as short term investment may not be suitable if you are buying at higher premium.
- Only purchase through a professional real estate agency as few people may start selling fake files in the market.
- Make sure to do all the necessary documentation when you buy a file on installment for DHA Multan.
- Best is to buy as early as possible instead of delaying it. This means that you should purchase the file after down payment and before 1st installment.
- As the number of paid installments keep increasing the premium will keep decreasing as well and therefore as sellers the best time to exit is just after the down payment as well.
- We recommend that you purchase the files as per our assessment of premium and not as per market demands. However if you are just trying to make a property and profits are irrelevant to you than buying on a higher premium is also not such a bad idea.
- If you are a seller it is best to sell as early as possible after the DHA Multan installment file balloting results and cash in premium instead of waiting for months for a higher premium.
We will be updating a detailed analysis about the DHA Multan balloting results by the mid of this month after the ballot results are updated on 5th June.
Investment Consultant and CEO at Imlaak
Mob : +92 333 1717170 ( Whatsapp)
Captain Shahnawaz Bhatti (Retd) is the founder and CEO of Imlaak which is based in DHA Lahore. He has represented a large number of investors in a wide array of real estate transactions. With more then 8 years experience in commercial real estate, marketing and real estate project management, he has a proven track record of guiding national and multi-national clients with their real estate portfolios and asset management. He is also an active real estate blogger and offers free advice through his articles. Imlaak handles real estate transactions valued at well over 9000 million every year. Our specific area of expertise includes strategic planning , transaction management, asset trading, partnerships & venture capitalist with experienced business owners, entrepreneurs, inventors & some proven-concept start-ups. In a very short time, Imlaak has introduced a new vision of professionalism, transparency and hard work in the real estate industry. ‘There is no better time to invest in real estate than today’ Captain S. Bhatti