The much awaited moment has arrived with the launch of DHA Gujranwala installment plots in various categories after 5 Marla balloting earlier. I am not very excited about the prices though and i feel they are at a higher end considering the present prices of these files on cash payment.
In addition the master plan is not expected soon and there is no timeline for when the plots will be allotted numbers therefore in my opinion it is much better to purchase these plots on cash rather than installments. Also i do not see them gaining too much premium because of already higher prices. However if DHA Gujranwala announces and confirms allotting of plot numbers date in 6 months to an year only than these prices are achievable.
Imlaak does not recommend buying of DHA Gujranwala files on installments at these prices and would suggest that you buy cash files.
DHA Gujranwala has announced installment plan booking for following categories:
- 10 Marla Residential
- 1 Kanal Residential
- 2 Kanal Residential
- 4 Marla Commercial
- 8 Marla commercial
- General Public 65%
- Serving Defence Persons 5%
- Retd Armed Forces Persons 10%
- Overseas Pakistanis 10%
- Govt. / Semi Govt. 5%
- Senior Citizens (Above 65 years) 5%
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Applications will be processed through Askari, UBL, BOP, Soneri and Bank Al-Habib only.
2. The files to be offered in the project will be on ownership & allotment will be through balloting.
3. Successful applicants will have to apply for membership as per procedure in vogue.
4. Prompt payment of installments on due dates as per payment schedule is the essence of this contract. In case of lump sum payment at any stage, 5% discount will be given.
5. Quarterly installments will be paid by corresponding month through challan form / cheque / demand draft / pay order. In case of delay a surcharge @ Rs. 0.05% per day will be imposed.
6. In case of corner plot, facing park, 60 ft or above wide road, 10% additional charges will be paid along with final installment.
7. The allottee will pay all taxes and other charges levied by federal or provincial Govt, local bodies and municipal bodies or any other authority, including those existing at present and those, which may be levied by the above mentioned, and / or other authorities in future.
8. DHA reserves the right to alter the allotment or make adjustment, relocation of plot, if the need so arises. In view of escalation/others essential reasons, additional development charges may be imposed if necessary and the same will not be challenged at any forum.
9. Formal allotment letter will be issued after payment of development charges / miscellaneous charges.
10. Allottee will abide by all existing rules, regulations and requirements, etc or any other conditions that may be prescribed by the authority from time to time.
11.Application form must be deposited to DHA Gujranwala after payment in the bank. Form can also be deposited in DHA Gujranwala Sub Offices at Lahore / Rawalpindi.
Proof of Eligibility. All applicants must attach proof of eligibility in particular category.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
|1.||General Public||Photocopy of CNIC|
|2.||Overseas Pakistanis||Photocopies of passport with exit stamp and entry to residing country & NICOP|
|3.||Serving Defence Persons||Photocopies of Service Certificate & CNIC|
|4.||Govt. / Semi Govt. Employees||Photocopies of Service Certificate & CNIC|
|5.||Retd Armed Forces Persons||Photocopies of Discharge Book or Retirement Order & CNIC|
|6.||Senior Citizens (Above 65 years of age)||Photocopy of CNIC|
DHA GUJRANWALA INSTALLMENT PLAN
|Ser||Cat||Processing Charges (Non-Refundable)||Down Payment||Installment (Quarterly)||Total Installments||Total Price|
|4.||4 Marla (Com)||30,000/-||2,250,000/-||1,687,500/-||12||22,500,000/-|
|5.||8 Marla (Com)||40,000/-||4,500,000/-||3,166,667/-||12||42,500,000/-|
Applicant is responsible to deliver this form along with bank deposit slip and required eligibility documents through courier or in person in any of the following offices of DHA Gujranwala.