Dear Bhatti Sb,
I am a resident of Peshawar currently abroad for short-term employment returning to Pakistan next year looking for genuine investment in DHA Peshawar future living.
I believe currently the prices of 1 Kanal are 75 – 80 lac plus, however, my own savings are short of it by around 35 lacs. Hopefully, I will be able to earn this amount in the next 6 – 8 months while I am abroad but what is your assessment of the expected possession date and its impact on price forecast so that I can target a suitable purchase date?
- Genuine Inquirer asked 3 months ago
The prices are expected to remain stable and rise as the possession date nears. I will suggest you that do not wait and instead of targeting plots purchase a file which is only 48 to 49 Lacs as of now or you can target balloted plots in C Ext or I block.
- By plot files do you mean those plots which are not yet balloted or those plots for which the payment is on installment basis? Are these available in Block A?
- How many installments (amounting to???) will need to be further paid for the file that is 48 or 49 lacs as of now?
- And based on your information what is the realistic date of possession?
- Genuine Inquirer answered 3 months ago